After long waiting progeSOFT has finally released new CAD version for MAC. The new iCADMac 2018 reads DWG 2018 and supports MAC OS from El Capitan to High Sierra. iCADMac 2018 users will have a great experience with the user interface design optimized with lighter dialog boxes which make the software easier to use; improved menus for more efficient drafting with far less clicks, especially, thanks to more complete and functional context menus.
This major release is an exciting moment long-awaited by MAC users in South Africa who won’t renounce the AutoCAD look-and-feel, nor perpetual licensing solutions. iCADMac 2018 offers a host of new features, commands and options which have extensively extended CAD drawing capabilities combined in the CAD package with a series of handy add-ons, included for free, such as the PDF to DWG Converter, Block Libraries with over 20.000 blocks, 3D PDF export, Traceparts and Cadenas portals integration with free access to thousands of blocks etc.
iCADMac 2018 new features:
- Speed up work with the new AutoComplete function with a suggestion list
- Quick and easy in-place geometry editing through Multifunctional EntityGrips with contextual shortcut menus
- New options in polyline editing (allow to taper the width of the polyline, reverse its direction, insert an additional midpoint vertex, convert a polyline segment to an arc or a line)
- Default layer for hatches and dimensions through the HPLAYER and DIMLAYER system variables
- Trim hatches and gradients with the Trim and PowerTrim commands (trimmed hatches remain associative and behave as a single entity)
- Create hatches out of images, blocks, external references and wipeout objects with the new SuperHatch command