Difference between AutoCAD 2024 3D, progeCAD 2D/3D and AutoCAD LT 2D
There is a massive difference in price and AutoCAD 2024 is roughly 4 times more expensive than AutoCAD LT 2024. If you are looking for a professional 2D/3D CAD software with AutoCAD® look and feel and affordable price, CAD4Africa recommends progeCAD 2024 2D/3D Professional perpetual license, with lower price than AutoCAD LT for 1 year subscription and much more features. progeCAD 2024 2D/3D Professional functionalities are between AutoCAD 2024 and AutoCAD LT 2024.
AutoCAD 2024 price in South Africa new yearly subscription is higher than the price for renewal. For renewal of AutoCAD 2024 including specialized toolsets send us request. Due to Rand fluctuations, please contact us before ordering AutoCAD 2024 subscriptions because prices are not updated every day.
AutoCAD 2024 Features and Free Download
AutoCAD ® software is the professional 2D/3D drawing software for Windows and Mac. Time-limited license for 1 year. AutoCAD LT is the more economical version of AutoCAD and it is recommended for customers who use 2D drawing only. AutoCAD 2024 including specialized toolsets can also be used for 3D drafting, and has more drawing features than AutoCAD LT like:
- Seven specialized toolsets for Architecture, Mechanical design, 3D mapping, Plant 3D, Electrical, MEP, Raster Design give you industry-specific capabilities to speed up your work
- 3D modeling and visualization
- Create and edit 3D models with solids, surfaces, & mesh objects
- Compatible for 3D printing
- Customization of your software, including built-in programming capabilities with add-on apps and APIs
- Extend AutoLISP programs with third-party automation libraries, and utilize specialized editors to write and debug programs (in AutoCAD LT you can only utilize AutoLISP programs to automate repetitive tasks and enhance workflows, in previous versions before AutoCAD LT 2024 AutoLISP isn’t available)
- Extract object data to tables
- Create renderings with lighting, materials, & visual styles
- Automate counting objects and block
- Access libraries of 750,000+ symbols, parts, & detail components
- Integrate coordinated BIM models
For a free 30 day trial you can download AutoCAD 2024 here.
System requirements for AutoCAD 2024 (Windows and Mac):
Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit
Apple macOS 10.15 and above
2.5-3+ GHz processor
Disk space 9-16 GB
Memory 8-16 GB