Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software is the professional 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac. Time-limited license for 1 year.
AutoCAD LT 2024 Best Price Guarantee
Should you find a lower price of AutoCAD LT 2024 for Windows and Mac elsewhere within 24 hours of purchase, CAD4Africa will match or beat that price. If you’d like to own a perpetual CAD license that will never expire, try the best AutoCAD alternative that offers AutoCAD ® look and feel.
If you’d like to use AutoCAD for longer than 1 year, you can order AutoCAD LT Subscription 3 years here.
AutoCAD LT Free download
For a free 30 day trial you can download AutoCAD LT 2024 here.
AutoCAD LT® 2024 offers new features like floating windows, enchanced Sheet Set Manager and AutoLISP to streamline workflows and enforce CAD standards through automation. Supports file types LSP, FAS, and VLX.
AutoCAD LT is the more economical version of AutoCAD with four times lower price. It is recommended for customers who use 2D drawing only and it allows you to draw and edit the draft without isometrics. AutoCAD is used for 3D drawing, with more drawing features, and AutoCAD LT is designed for users who have no need for 3D visualization, lighting or using the material model.
Features and differences between AutoCAD LT, progeCAD 2D/3D and AutoCAD 3D
There is finally AutoLISP available in AutoCAD LT 2024, which is great for automating design tasks. This has been available for Full AutoCAD 3D including specialized toolsets and progeCAD 2D/3D for many years. Express Tools are still only available in AutoCAD 3D and progeCAD.
Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® 2024 drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings. Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools, speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity, collaborate using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions, and share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology.
- Productivity-smarter 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help increase efficiency and precision in work,
- Compatibility and connectivity-with TrustedDWG™ technology, files are 100 percent compatible with other Autodesk software and support data fidelity,
- Reliability-AutoCAD LT software is based on AutoCAD technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for more than 30 years,
- Customization-customizes AutoCAD LT software with Autodesk® Exchange Apps,
- Better workflows,
- Beyond the desktop-access, view, and edit files from almost anywhere with AutoCAD® 360 Pro,
- Protect design information-TrustedDWG™ technology preserves and protects the integrity of designs throughout the review process.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2024 (Windows):
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 11 or Windows 10 version 1809 or above. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
DirectX 12 with Feature Level 12_0 is required for Shaded(Fast) and Shaded with edges(Fast) visual styles.
Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)