Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software is the professional 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac. Time-limited license for 1 year.
Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings. Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools, speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity, collaborate using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions, and share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology.
AutoCAD LT is the more economical version of AutoCAD with four times lower price. It is recommended for customers who use 2D drawing only and it allows you to draw and edit the draft without isometrics. AutoCAD is used for 3D drawing, with more drawing features, and AutoCAD LT is designed for users who have no need for 3D visualization, lighting or using the material model.
Enhanced support access is included with your AutoCAD LT subscription, at no extra charge.
- Productivity-smarter 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help increase efficiency and precision in work,
- Compatibility and connectivity-with TrustedDWG™ technology, files are 100 percent compatible with other Autodesk software and support data fidelity,
- Reliability-AutoCAD LT software is based on AutoCAD technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for more than 30 years,
- Customization-customizes AutoCAD LT software with Autodesk® Exchange Apps,
- Better workflows,
- Beyond the desktop-access, view, and edit files from almost anywhere with AutoCAD® 360 Pro,
- Protect design information-TrustedDWG™ technology preserves and protects the integrity of designs throughout the review process.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2020:
Autodesk has announced AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 32-Bit Discontinuation, only 64-bit versions will be available.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Microsoft Windows 7,
- CPU: Minimum 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080 with True Color,
- Display Card: Windows display adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended, minimum 1 GB RAM
- Disk Space: Installation 6.0 GB,
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant device,
- Browser: Google Chrome™
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7
New and enhanced features:
- Creates and edits centerlines and center marks simply and easily,
- Shares drawing views with project stakeholders and colleagues easily by publishing them to the cloud. Viewers don’t need a login or an AutoCAD-based product, and they can’t alter your source DWG™ file,
- Manages all software updates with the Autodesk® desktop app,
- Enhanced migration tools-migrating custom settings and files from previous releases has never been easier. Custom settings are detected, allowing user to choose which ones should be migrated.
AutoCAD® LT® 3 year subscription enables usage of newest version of AutoCAD® LT® 2020 and three previous versions (AutoCAD® LT® 2019®, AutoCAD® LT® 2018® and AutoCAD® LT® 2017®) for 3 years.