Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software is the professional 2D drawing software for Windows and Mac. Time-limited license for 3 years.
AutoCAD LT 2024 Best Price Guarantee
AutoCAD LT 2024 is 2D drafting software and it is 4 times cheaper than AutoCAD 3D 2024 . If you are looking for a professional 2D/3D CAD software with AutoCAD® look, feel and affordable price, try progeCAD 2024 2D/3D Professional perpetual license, the best AutoCAD alternative. If you find elsewhere a lower price of AutoCAD LT 2024 for Windows and Mac within 24 hours of purchase, CAD4Africa will match or beat that price.
AutoCAD 2024 Features and Free Download
Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings. Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools, speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity, collaborate using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions, and share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology.
AutoCAD LT® 2024 offers new features like floating windows, enchanced Sheet Set Manager and AutoLISP to streamline workflows and enforce CAD standards through automation. Supports file types LSP, FAS, and VLX.
For a free 30 day trial you can download AutoCAD LT 2024 here.
t is recommended for customers who use 2D drawing only and it allows you to draw and edit the draft without isometrics. AutoCAD is used for 3D drawing, with more drawing features, and AutoCAD LT is designed for users who have no need for 3D visualization, lighting or using the material model.
Enhanced support access is included with your AutoCAD LT subscription, at no extra charge.
- Productivity-smarter 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help increase efficiency and precision in work,
- Compatibility and connectivity-with TrustedDWG™ technology, files are 100 percent compatible with other Autodesk software and support data fidelity,
- Reliability-AutoCAD LT software is based on AutoCAD technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for more than 30 years,
- Customization-customizes AutoCAD LT software with Autodesk® Exchange Apps,
- Better workflows,
- Beyond the desktop-access, view, and edit files from almost anywhere with AutoCAD® 360 Pro,
- Protect design information-TrustedDWG™ technology preserves and protects the integrity of designs throughout the review process.
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2024:
Autodesk has announced AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 32-Bit Discontinuation, only 64-bit versions will be available.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Microsoft Windows 7,
- CPU: Minimum 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080 with True Color,
- Display Card: Windows display adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended, minimum 1 GB RAM
- Disk Space: Installation 6.0 GB,
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant device,
- Browser: Google Chrome™
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7
System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2024 (Windows):
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 11 or Windows 10 version 1809 or above. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
DirectX 12 with Feature Level 12_0 is required for Shaded(Fast) and Shaded with edges(Fast) visual styles.
Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)